Summer Semester 2013-2014
Per Credit Tuition Rates
Duquesne's tuition reflects our legacy of academic excellence, our quality academic programs, faculty and facilities.
- Tuition varies by school and program.
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for undergraduate, part-time students, for the 2013-14 academic year.
- All students are also charged a University Fee and other administrative fees when applicable.
Undergraduate Part-Time Tuition for Summer Semester 2013-2014
|Undergraduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, Spiritan Division, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Nursing, Health Science Special Status and Pharmacy Special Status||$943|
|Healthcare Supply Chain Pharmacy||$1,015|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Full Course||$919|
|(ESL) Half Course||$492|
|(ESL) Evening Course||$646|
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts: ACHI Students; Central Catholic Cooperative Program, and Nursing Discount Undergraduate.
Graduate Tuition for Summer Semester 2013-2014
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education and Business||$1,009|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences and Nursing||$1,036|
- These rates are for graduate students, 2013-14 academic year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students are charged a University Fee. They may incur fees for administrative services, room and meals.
- MBA Sustainability - $15,125 (This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester and other fees.)
2014-15 part time tuition rates are now available on this site.