Summer Semester 2012-2013
Per Credit Tuition Rates
Duquesne's tuition reflects our legacy of academic excellence, our quality academic programs, faculty and facilities.
- Tuition varies by school and program.
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for undergraduate, part-time students, for the 2012-13 academic year.
- All students are also charged a University Fee and other administrative fees when applicable.
Undergraduate Part-Time Tuition for Summer Semester 2012-2013
|Undergraduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, Spiritan Division, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Nursing, Health Science Special Status and Pharmacy Special Status
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Full Course||$879|
|(ESL) Half Course
|(ESL) Evening Course
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts: ACHI Students; Central Catholic Cooperative Program, and Nursing Discount Undergraduate.
Graduate Tuition for Summer Semester 2012-2013
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education and Business||$966|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences and Nursing||$991|
|Law School - Part-Time Day||$1,266|
- These rates are for graduate students, 2012-13 academic year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students are charged a University Fee. They may incur fees for administrative services, room and meals.
- MBA Sustainability - $14,474 (This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester and other fees.)