Summer Semester 2015-2016
Per Credit Tuition Rates
Duquesne's tuition reflects our legacy of academic excellence, our quality academic programs, faculty and facilities.
- Tuition varies by school and program.
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for undergraduate, part-time students, for the 2015-16 academic year.
Undergraduate Part-Time Tuition for Summer Semester 2015-2016
|Undergraduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, Spiritan Division, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Nursing, Health Science Special Status and Pharmacy Special Status, Health Management Systems and Biomedical Engineering||$1,119|
|Healthcare Supply Chain Pharmacy||$1,196|
|Center for Adult Learners||$815|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Full Course||$989|
|(ESL) Half Course||$530|
|(ESL) Evening Course||$696|
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts: ACHI Students; Central Catholic Cooperative Program, and Nursing Discount Undergraduate.
Graduate Tuition for Summer Semester 2015-2016
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education and Business||$1,189|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences and Nursing||$1,218|
|Center for Adult Learners||$917|
- These rates are for graduate students, 2015-16 academic year.
- MBA Sustainability - $17,608 (This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester and other fees.)
2016-17 part time tuition rates are now available on this site.