- An audition consisting of performance, music theory and musicianship is required.
- For additional information regarding the audition process, including audition dates, please visit the School of Music web site or contact the Mary Pappert School of Music directly at 412.396.5064.
- Auditions occur between the months of October and March.
- International students who cannot audition in person must submit a 15-minute DVD audition demonstrating performance abilities.
Physical Therapy Freshmen
- Documentation of a minimum of 40 hours of volunteer, paid, or shadowing experience in a physical therapy setting is required by August 1, 2015.
- All transfer students must also complete the Duquesne University Transfer Form.
- Health Sciences - View requirements, or call 412.396.6652 for additional requirements.
- Pharmacy - The Mylan School of Pharmacy accepts applications to transfer into the first professional year of the traditional (weekday) pathway only. Seating is limited, and admission is considered on a "space available" basis.
Second Degree Applicants
Applying for Fall 2014, Spring 2015, or Summer 2015? Click here.
Applying for Fall 2015? Click here.