Fall 2014, Spring 2015, and Summer 2015 Applicants
Before you apply online, you must:
- Create a Login ID/PIN. Make it something you can easily remember.
- Write it down in a secure location, where you can easily find it.
- Access the Online Application.
- Submit the application by clicking "Application is Complete."
- You will receive a Signature page confirmation.
- If you choose to finish your application later, click "Finish Later."
(You can return to the application through the login page.)
Common Questions Regarding the Online Application
- I cannot locate the Pharmacy major - You must choose the UG Pharmacy option instead of the UG Freshman option from the "Application Type" box.
- I don’t have or forgot my Login ID/PIN – You have to register as a new user if you are applying online for the first time. If you forgot your Login ID/PIN, click the applicable links for retrieval.
- I did not receive a confirmation - You must press the "Application is Complete" option after your checklist is updated. You will then receive a confirmation page.
- My account is locked - If your account is locked, please call Duquesne’s Computing Technology Services Help Desk at 412.396.HELP.
Don't forget to send in all of your supplemental application materials.