Weekday Campus Visit Information
Visit Requests may include:
Group Guided Campus Tours
- Most weekdays.
- Tours include stops at a freshman residence hall, the Power Center (recreation center), the Dining Hall, the Library, the Student Union and more.
- Last approximately one hour and 15 minutes.
Personal Appointment with an Admission Counselor
- Most weekdays.
- During this 45-minute meeting, the counselor will provide a University overview, explain the admission process and academic scholarship opportunities, academic requirements and major requirements, as well as answer any questions that you have.
- A meeting with a counselor is recommended but is not required for admission.
Special Requests Include:
Appointment with a Representative from an Academic Department
(A minimum of seven business days advance notice is required to request a meeting with a department representative. A confirmation email will be sent to you once the Academic department meeting is scheduled. Academic department meetings are separate from your meeting with Admissions and are subject to availability.)
- Discuss courses, internships and general information related to your program of study with a department representative.
- Monday - Friday (based on availability).
- Appointments last approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
- The Mylan School of Pharmacy requires that students have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and an SAT of 1150 (Math & Critical Reading) and/or an ACT of 25 to schedule a personal appointment.
- The Department of Physician Assistant Studies requires that students have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and an SAT of 1200 (Math & Critical Reading) and/or an ACT of 26 to schedule a personal appointment.
Attend a Class
(A minimum of seven business days advance notice is required to request attendance in a class. Class visits are for Seniors only and are subject to availability during the Fall and Spring semesters.)
- Monday – Friday (based on availability)
- Classes last 50 minutes (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) or 75 minutes (Tuesday, Thursday).
Summer Campus Visits
Beginning May 18, we will begin our summer visit schedule. We invite students to attend a Group Information session during this time. Sessions will occur every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10am and 1pm. The sessions will include:
- Admissions Presentation
- Financial Aid Presentation
- Q & A with Counselor
- Campus tour guided by a current Duquesne student