Our campus overlooks downtown Pittsburgh, but in a larger sense, Duquesne is everywhere, carried around the world by students and faculty engaged in teaching and research, and especially by more than 88,000 alumni scattered across all 50 states and nearly every nation.
For some, the Duquesne experience is a cherished family legacy; for others, it started with a visit as a high school student. Some complete online programs without ever setting foot on campus. More important than when or where it began is the fact that it never ends.
Duquesne is always with you, in the distinctive ruby ring, in the academic foundation for your professional career, and most of all, in the Spiritan values of respect for -- and service to -- others that you live each day.
This is your place to stay connected with fellow alumni and the University community, get involved with alumni activities and events, share your stories, and make a gift to support the aspects of Duquesne that mean the most to you.
The Mission of the Office of Alumni Relations is to create opportunities for alumni to foster lifelong engagement, affinity and pride within the Duquesne community to further the mission of the University.
- An alumni body that spreads the good news about the University and demonstrates pride in their alma mater.
- A group of alumni that want to engage other alumni in the life of the University, regularly volunteer on the University's behalf, and support the University financially, spiritually and intellectually.
- Current students that see their future as active and engaged alumni and consider themselves alumni from the day they enroll.
- An alumni program that creates opportunities for engagement in all ages/stages of life, and for those who are close to campus or afar.
- AUniversity that instinctively thinks to involve alumni in existing programming and communications.