Duquesne produces men and women who are skilled in business, law, pharmacy and other fields, and infused with a background in the liberal arts that uniquely prepares them for challenging workplaces. As Pittsburgh has evolved into a global center for health care, finance, energy and technology, Duquesne graduates remain in high demand.
Preparing students for careers is still at the core of our mission, but we can help you do much more than fill jobs. Corporate Relations facilitates mutually beneficial relationships among businesses, faculty members, students and administrative units. We advance Duquesne's teaching, research and service by aligning your needs and interests with our programs and assets:
- Career Services helps you recruit the students or graduates who meet your employment needs.
- The Office of Research connects you with leading-edge scholars across our 10 schools and facilitates technology transfer.
- Our School of Leadership and Professional Advancement provides undergraduate, graduate, certificate and professional development programs that help you build a stronger workforce.
- Duquesne's Small Business Development Center and its leading role in the Pittsburgh Central Keystone Innovation Zone promote economic development throughout the city and beyond.
- Partnerships with organizations including the Allegheny Conference on Community Development and VisitPittsburgh position our entire region as a place to invest, work, play and learn.
- Opportunities for corporate philanthropy include endowed scholarships, facilities, matching gifts and in-kind donations. Learn more about Giving to Duquesne.
- Sponsorships ranging from academic conferences to athletic and cultural events allow you to support faculty and students while gaining positive exposure among your key audiences.
How can we help each other? Contact us today to start the conversation.