Elegant and sophisticated with a spectacular view of downtown, floor to ceiling windows and two outdoor terraces, the Power Center Ballroom is a beautiful location for your special day.
Allow our attentive event and catering staff assist in making your special day beautiful and stress free.
The wedding reception package is available to university alumni, current students or employees (and their children) and includes:
- 5 hours in the Power Center Ballroom (includes a cocktail reception in the elegant Fides Shepperson Suite)
- An elegant display of stationary hors d'oeuvres for your cocktail reception
- Complimentary meal for the Bride & Groom
- Bartending service at $25 per bartender, per hour, and full bar set up (everything but the alcohol)
- Basic linens (including lap length cloths for guest tables, & floor length for the cake and the Bride & Groom's table)
- Modern furniture, dance floor and staging to accommodate a variety of head table configurations
- A professional catering staff to serve your buffet, plated or station dinner, tray and replenish your cookies and cut and serve your cake with no additional fees
- Tasting with Parkhurst Special Events Coordinator and Chef scheduled 6 months prior to your reception date
- A variety of streamlined audio/visual options for slide shows and video presentations
- Basic room set up & clean up services
- Guest parking in the Forbes Garage (covered by the deposit)
- A dedicated Event Coordinator & Wedding Catering Specialist to assist with your reception planning and day-of event execution