Students in the School of Education, School of Nursing, Pappert School of Music, Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, Rangos School of Health Sciences and McAnulty College may obtain a Certificate in Business from the A.J. Palumbo School of Business Administration.
Click here for the course requirements.
Click here to download the application.
- Students are strongly urged to register for the program by the end of their freshman year. The reason for this is that the courses in the program have prerequisites and in most cases it will take three years to complete the program.
- The student must apply for the program by completing the attached application form and by filing it with their Advisor in the School in which they are enrolled. The Advisor will check the student's record and complete the check sheet.
- The student must complete the Business Core Curriculum as stated. There are no substitutions.
- The student must achieve a minimum grade of C in each course.
- Business transfer credits in the program will be worked out on an individual basis by the Palumbo-Donahue School of Business. Transfer students should discuss the program with the School of Business Academic Advisors to determine whether the requirements of the program can be met. A maximum of 12 credits may be transferable from other institutions.
- The Advisors in the School of Business will be available to discuss course content, etc. with the students.
- When the student has met the requirements for the certificate, a copy of the completed check sheet will be sent to the School of Business for its approval. Once verified, a certificate will be signed by the Dean of the School of Business and awarded along with the degree.