RAPP (Review Academic Program Progress)
We encourage you to utilize RAPP when planning your schedule, or at any time you wish to view your progress toward your degree. Please be aware that this is an unofficial degree audit. You should always consult with your academic advisor concerning course selection decisions and to verify that you have met program requirements.
To review your academic program progress:
- Login to DORI (www.duq.edu/dori)
- Select the "Self Service Banner" tab
- Select "Student Information"
- Select "Registration"
- Select "Review Academic Program Progress (RAPP)"
- Select the current semester from the dropdown menu
- Select "Generate New Evaluation" at the bottom of the page
- Click on the circle next to your program, then "Generate Request"
- The system will take a few moments to process your request. It will then display a report containing the requirements for your program and the extent to which they have been met.
If you have any questions regarding your degree evaluation report (RAPP report), please contact your academic advisor.