Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term, ‘School of Leadership and Professional Advancement’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Duquesne University, School of Leadership and Professional Advancement’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.