UCOR 101/102 classes
- Learning Outcomes for 101 & 102
- Instructor Requirements & Guidelines
- Statement on Academic Freedom
- Critical Thinking Habits
UCOR 101-Thinking & Writing Across the Curriculum
UCOR 102- Imaginative Literature & Critical Writing
Please note: Additional resources and sample books for UCOR are available upon request in the department office.
First Class Writing Contest
Congratulations to our winners and their instructors!
1st prize: Jeremy Feight (Poteet)
2nd prize: David Andexler (Begnal)
3rd prize: Kelly Marini (Chester)
1st prize: Brittany Furnari (Higa)
2nd prize: Sam Gronlund (Bernier)
3rd prize: Lindsay Schricker (Reznik)
- College Academic Integrity Policy
- College Academic Integrity Procedures
- College Academic Integrity Forms
- College Academic Integrity FAQs
- English Department Statement on Academic Integrity
- UCOR 101/102 Statement on Academic Integrity
Coffee House Reading Series
November 5, 2012
- Jane McCafferty
- Lawrence Wray
December 4, 2012
- Peter Trachtenberg
- Michael Begnal
- Department Handbook
- Department Contacts
- List of Advisors
- Schedule of Faculty Observations for UCOR Instructors-FA12
- Useful Blackboard links
- A Guide to the Faculty Tab in DORI
- Directions on how to print from Adjunct offices
- Department movie list
Barnes and Noble website (Book Orders can be entered under the "Faculty" tab)
Bookstore phone: 412.434.6626
Bookstore email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Textbook manager: Amy Boland
Please copy your order or forward the confirmation email to Nora (email@example.com).
Book Order form
List of Publishers with contact information
Desk copy request
Desk copy and Exam copy policies may differ. Please check the Publisher's website or talk to a representative for more information.
Some publishers charge for Exam copies. These charges are not covered by the department.
Barnes & Noble does not offer free desk copies (this includes Barnes & Noble publications).