University Career Services Center
Job Listings include full-time career opportunities, internships, part-time jobs, summer jobs and temporary jobs. There is an extensive listing of jobs on the local and national levels from a wide variety of employers.
AfterCollege.com - on-line job board for SON members, where faculty and employers post jobs, internships, and any other relevant opportunities for SON students.
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.
MSR Healthcare - exclusively dedicated to the nationwide search and placement of Healthcare Professionals. Our experienced staff focuses on assisting clients with fulfilling their current and long term staffing requirements.
Alliant Medical Staffing - specializes in the placement of healthcare professionals into Travel Nursing Jobs, Travel Therapy Jobs, and Travel Radiology Jobs across the United States.
Access Nurses - committed to help you find the best travel nursing jobs, per diem nursing jobs and permanent nursing jobs across the USA. With high salaries, a great benefits package, furnished housing and relocation assistance Access Nurses has everything you need to advance your nursing career.
Nursing Jobs-US - permanent, per diem, or travel nursing jobs; in-patient, out-patient or hospice jobs. We have partnered with the leading hospitals, travel nurse companies and recruitment agencies to help you find your dream nursing job!
View job description
The Woodlands Foundation
View job description
View job description
Personal Care Attendant
View job description
Externship - JUNIORS
Penn State Hershey
Summer 2013 Nursing Externships - 10-week program
Apply Sept. 1 – Nov. 1, 2012 for a May 2013 start date
School of Nursing
Teaching/Research/Graduate Assistant Positions
Nurse Practitioners - Matrix Medical Network (posted 11-8-12)
The Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants act as part of the clinical operations team and may be providing direct patient care in nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities (SNF) and home settings depending on the nature of the assignment or providing assessments to members in skilled nursing facilities and home settings. The responsibilities may include: geriatric assessment, medical history, physical exam, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols. Nurse Practitioners are expected to meet Matrix standards for quality, service, productivity and teamwork. Consults with the Manager to ensure compliance with guidelines. Participates in Risk and Quality Management programs, clinical meetings and other meetings as required.
Download complete job description
Family Nurse Practitioners - Phoenix, AZ (posted 11-6-12)
MinuteClinic, the pioneer in retail health care, is also the largest provider of retail health care in the nation and the first to be reaccredited by the Joint Commission. As MinuteClinic continues to grow and expand, we seek certified Family Nurse Practitioners who are passionate about working on the front lines of patient care and working to redefine the way health care is delivered every day.
Join us at our Open House Events on November 28th and 29th to learn about available
positions at our new MinuteClinic locations in Mesa, Peoria and throughout the East and
West Valleys, opening in early 2013!
Open House Events:
Wednesday, November 28
2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
5350 East Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Thursday, November 29
2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
JW Marriott Camelback
5402 East Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
CRNP Positions Available at UPMC - Pittsburgh, PA (posted 11-6-12)
We currently are seeking CRNP's and Enhanced Care Nurses for the RAVEN, CMS Grant project.
CRNP Long Term Care, North (Grant) - 2027009
CRNP Long Term Care, West (Grant) - 2027010
CRNP Long Term Care, South (Grant) - 2026989
Lead CRNP (Grant) - 2027020
Enhanced Care Nurse (Grant) - 2027643
Enhanced Care Nurse (Grant) - 2027519
Use the numbers above to view the job descriptions and apply at: www.upmc.com
CRNP, Shadyside - 2026645
CRNP, Northwest - 2024193
CRNP, Home Health - 2019529
CRNP, East - 2026824
CRNP II, Canterbury - 2027664
CRNP II, Home Health - 2019529
FNP in Occupational Health Clinic - Pittsburgh, PA (posted 9-5-12)
Thriving health care group seeks an FNP for an occupational health clinic 30 miles east of Pittsburgh! Up to $64/hr w/PTO! 15-20 hours a week, pick your hours!
Description: FNP friendly organization. Provider will see patients of all ages every 30 minutes, average 8 patients per shift. Patients are seen by appointment. There could be some walk-ins. Provide primary care and disease management care. Disease Management (to include but not limited to): Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Obesity, Asthma/COPD, Coronary Artery Disease, Smoking Cessation (preventative), Weight Loss (preventative). Primary Care (to include but not limited to): Ear infections, Respiratory infections, Common colds, Influenza, Urinary tract infections, Breathing disorders, Muscle strain, Minor stitch removal, Punch biopsy, Wellness exam. Construct and interpret a medical history. Maintain accurate patient records (Electronic Medical Records).
Requirements: Ability to draw blood and work independently
Compensation: $48-$64/hr plus PTO! Medical/Dental/401k/Flex spending benefits are available/negotiable. CME and malpractice paid plus state licensure!
Resume: To Davide Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org 843-494-1253 www.npnow.com
Part-time Psychiatric Nurse - Pittsburgh, PA (8-31-12)
Wesley Spectrum Services is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse one day a week at their Wilkinsburg office in the OutPatient department.
The purpose of this job is to provide nursing services to our clients. The Psychiatric Nurse uses medical/clinical skills to meet the client’s medically-related needs and to assist with removing medically-related barriers to behavioral progress of our clients. This position works one day a week, daylight hours.
RN or BSN from an accredited university or school of nursing
Psychiatric focus preferred
Minimum of 3 years nursing experience with mental or behavioral health disorders
For Family and Behavioral Health Services experience must include work with adults, children and youth.
Licenses, Certifications & Clearances
Licensed in PA as RN
PA State, Child Abuse, and DPW FBI criminal background clearances within one year
Valid PA drivers’ license
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to work with adults, children and adolescents and effectively interact with child/adolescent’s caregivers
- Knowledgeable in biological, pharmacological, social and behavioral sciences relevant to psychiatric nursing.
- Critical observation, assessment and reporting skills
- Knowledge of available community resources for incorporation into the service plan
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including WORD and EXCEL, and a comfort-level with electronic medical recordkeeping.
- Ability to execute physical management interventions
- Ability to exhibit cultural sensitivity and to contribute to a work environment where diversity is welcomed and supported
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the development, interpretation and implementation of policies, procedures, and standards of nursing practices, including medical crisis interventions, communicable disease control and critical incident reporting
- Coordinate with the treatment team to meet the needs of clients and their families
- Develop and implement the medication administration process, including assist with medication management as applicable
- Conduct health assessments as required by regulation and according to best practices for the individualized needs of the client and/or situation, including each time physical management is implemented
- Maintain accurate and timely medical records
- As applicable to WS Program, may ensure billing is submitted timely and accurately through oversight of the medical documentation in EMR system, case files and program MARS
- Function as a contributory member of the treatment team
- Participate and collaborate with team members as the health specialist in the development of the I.E.P. and treatment plan as it relates to health and wellness issues
- Serve as a health and wellness resource to students, families and staff, and assist in development of appropriate health education
- Provide leadership and support for staff wellness programs
- Provide care to staff as needed and prepare Workman’s Compensation forms.
- Provide nursing/first aide services.
- Obtain and maintain certification in crisis intervention techniques, TCI or CPI as required by program.
- Demonstrate and support Wesley Spectrum Services mission and values through performance of job duties and responsibilities.
- Attend training and supervision as required by applicable regulation, Wesley Spectrum Services’ and program-level policies and procedures.
- Adhere to, implement, and promote program-wide philosophy and approaches
- Participate actively in one’s own professional growth and development and appraisal plan
- Maintain consistent attendance as a demonstration of commitment to the safety and welfare of the program
- Performs other related duties as assigned
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A POSITION, YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.wesleyspectrum.org/careers.htm
Thank you for your interest in Wesley Spectrum Services!
Parish Nurse - Pittsburgh, PA (posted 8-8-12)
Mercy Parish Nurse and Health Ministry Program has a position opening for a Parish Nurse Consultant. This is a part time position.
Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The planning, implementation and presentation of educational programs and courses
- Consultant to Parish Nurses and Health Ministers and others interested in Faith Community Nursing and Health Ministry
- RN required, Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field. Completion of IPNRC Parish Nurse Course.
- Five years Nursing experience including 1 year as a Parish Nurse. Current Nursing License in State of PA,
- Current Nursing Liability Insurance, Current PA driver’s License with transportation, Current automobile insurance.
- Flexible hours; occasional weekends and evenings required.
If interested Log in to www.PMHS.org
- Click on “contact us”
- Click on “careers”
- Click on “apply on line”
- Click on “continue”
- Select “ Pittsburgh Mercy Health System”
- Select “Level 4”
- Fill in application
Nurse Practitioner - Somerset, PA (posted 6-28-12)
M. Javad Saadat, MD, PC - Gastroenterology
Full-time position - Salary $75,000 to $90,000 per year
Download job description
Nurse - Pittsburgh, PA (posted 6-14-12)
Bethlehem Haven is a non-profit organization that provides emergency and transitional housing for women that are homeless, chemically dependent and who have mental health issues. Currently, we are seeking part-time nurse to work in our 902 Health and Wellness Center, a free medical clinic that serves uninsured and homeless individuals.
Download complete job description
Nurse Practitioners - Philadelphia area (posted 6-11-12)
Mollen Immunization Clinics is seeking personable and professional Nurse Practitioners throughout the Philadelphia area to conduct in-person health plan assessments. As a member of the team, you will visit patients in their home environment and employ your skills to conduct in-person health plan assessments, review diagnoses and determine HCC scores and adjustments of both a medical and non-medical nature. Candidates must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately with patients to address the questions listed on the assessment template and discover any other relevant health problems that may be important to the health plan. Additional responsibilities include recording general information and answers on a provided laptop, taking members’ height, weight and blood pressure and completing a systems review as applicable and uploading member assessment information to the database within 24 hours of completion.
Download complete Job Description
UPMC Shadyside Hospital