- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the perpetual inventory system.
- Ensuring that property and equipment is acquired, transferred, and/or disposed of in accordance with University policies.
Responsible for the following procedures:
- Ensuring that all purchase orders related to property and equipment are coded to the appropriate asset object code.
- Affix asset tags and record identifying information to be entered in the perpetual inventory system.
Department Heads (“Administrative Manager” of each office):
The Administrative Managers are responsible for the following procedures:
- Fiduciary responsibility to safeguard and maintain property and equipment for the use of the department.
- Responsible for the completion of the Property Accounting form in the event of a change in location or disposal of any equipment.
- Assist in the completion of the property and equipment physical inventory.
Controller’s Office – Accounts Payable Department:
The Accounts Payable Department is responsible for the following procedures:
- Provide copies of all invoices related to property and equipment.
- Verify the appropriate asset object code is utilized on the Invoice.