The University’s Printing and Photocopying services – housed within the Public Affairs department – are available to schools, departments, centers and other internal organizations and groups, in order to serve a wide variety of educational and operational communications needs.
To place an order for color or black and white copies, complete a copy order form (available from central stores) and forward it (along with materials to be copied) to the Copy Center located on the first floor of Fisher Hall. The Copy Center is able to fulfill orders for multi-page booklets, directories and/or course materials bound with fastback tape, coil, GBC/spiral or velo bindings.
- Business cards, specialty/departmental forms, envelopes and custom departmental letterhead are ordered through the Copy Center
- Duquesne University letterhead (and coordinating envelopes), as well as blank paper and standard University forms are ordered directly through Central Stores.
- Related services include stapling, folding, hole punching, trimming and collating. The Copy Center will laminate in small quantities, and mount projects on foam board
Please contact your Marketing Communications Manager to initiate projects that will be printed; the MCM will coordinate production details on your behalf, complete the requisite Public Affairs Requisition Form, and work closely with Printing Services to estimate costs, establish deadlines, organize delivery, etc.
- Recent equipment upgrades allow our department to cost-effectively print a wide variety of materials, including those that are designed in full color.
- Departments that plan to mail copied and/or printed materials need to coordinate that effort with University Mailing Services. It is recommended that a mailing requisition form be completed at the same time as the copy order form (or Public Affairs Requisition Form) in order to expedite mailing once production of the materials is complete.