Counseling Center Services
Free* and confidential counseling services to Duquesne students. Short-term or long-term depending on your needs.
Contact us at 412.396.6204 to arrange for services.
- Specific issues or problems
- Stress and/or unmanageable emotions
- Adjustment to new environment
- Dealing with changing family relationships and friendships
- Test anxiety
- EMERGENCY on-call 24/7
- Talk with others who are experiencing similar difficulties.
- Learn how others have worked through the same challenges.
- Stress Management, Grief Support, Body Image
- One session free to faculty and staff
- Personal problems
- Difficulties with a student or co-worker.
- Stress Management
- Relationship Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Test Anxiety
- Computer-based CLEP (College Level Exam Program)
- Computer-based Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- National Certification and entrance exams (LSAT, MPRE, PCAT, PRAXIS)
- Distance Education Network and online course exam proctoring
- Relaxation techniques to reduce stress, anxiety, panic, depression.
- Video game format "The Journey to the Wild Divine."
- Free to Duquesne University students, faculty, and staff.