The New Employee Resource Center pulls together online information that is particularly helpful to Duquesne employees in their first few weeks and months.
To find general information about working at Duquesne, review the DORI Intranet.
- Departments to help you do your job can be found in DORI under Management and Business, including facilities, telecommunications, purchasing, finance, planning and budgeting, institutional research, mailing, copiers, and environmental health and safety.
- You'll also find information about Parking, DU Card, Computer Store and University Events for events planning.
On the public website under Campus, you'll find maps, directions, Information about Computing and Technology Services and a listing of Departments and Offices.
- Learn about Duquesne mission and history.
- Keep up with the latest news through Campus Announcements on the DORI home tab, on the public Events Calendar and in the Newsroom.
- For fun, check out our Social Media sites.