NOTE! Weekly Topics, this may vary from year to year!
All workshop times are 8:30 AM to Noon and held in 608 Libermann Hall. Room will be open at 8:00 AM for beverages and snacks.
- Mission and Identity
- Inclusion and Multicultural Awareness
- "Code of Business Ethics and Guidelines" Policy
- Understanding University Procedures to Maximize Efficiency
- Representatives from CTS, Telecomunications, Purchasing, Mailing Services and the Controller's Office will present
- Formal Business Writing
- Better Business Communications
- Public Affairs Policies and Business Procedures
- Human Resources Management Policies and Procedures
- Managing & Motivating Student Aides
- Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Critical Listening Skills
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Time Management and Successful Multitasking Tips
Closing session for the program.
Top of page