Dining at Duquesne
Duquesne Dining Services offers 12 convenient dining locations across campus, providing meals to over 6,200 students, faculty, staff and visitors each day. Students living on campus are required to enroll in a meal plan. Duquesne also offers on campus residents and commuters the convenience of FLEX Dollars, preloaded money on the Duquesne Student ID card that can be spent in every dining location on campus – like a debit card for food.
12 Convenient Locations
The dining locations include two national brands (Starbucks and Freshens), one residential dining facility, one full-service restaurant (Red Ring Bar & Grille), a food truck and seven retail locations.
- Rev. Sean Hogan Dining Center
- Options Food Court
- The Off Ramp
- Coffee Tree Roasters at the Law School
- Coffee Tree Roasters at Rockwell Hall
- Campus Market - Towers
- Campus Market Express - Fisher Hall
- The Red Ring Bar & Grille
- Freshens (previously Jamba Juice), opening in October 2013
- City View Café
- Culinary Cab food truck (late night)