Enjoy Inspirational Performances and Exhibits
The possibilities of cultural activities both on and off campus are endless! Pittsburgh’s cultural district, located nearby in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, regularly features plays, musicals, symphonies, ballet, concerts and so much more. The city is also rich with museums of science, art, fascinating history and remarkable artifacts.
From theater companies to musical assemblies, Duquesne is home to many Music & Performance Organizations that are sure to entertain.
The Cultural District, home to Downtown Pittsburgh’s dynamic art and entertainment scene, offers the following:
- August Wilson Center for African American Culture
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theater
- Pittsburgh CLO
- Pittsburgh Opera
- Pittsburgh Public Theater
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
The Carnegie Museums is a collection of four dynamic, distinctive museums:
- The Carnegie Museum of Art
- The Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- The Carnegie Science Center
- The Andy Warhol Museum
A full listing of upcoming events is available from the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust.