Your Home on Campus
Living on campus is an exciting and challenging part of the college experience. At Duquesne, about 3,400 students live on campus in dormitories called Living Learning Centers. (Find out why they’re so much more than just dorms!)
Help is Right Here
The Office of Residence Life provides a highly trained staff of live-in Resident Directors, Graduate Assistants and Resident Assistants who support these students on a daily basis (24 hours a day, in fact). Their responsibilities include:
- Assisting students with personal and academic concerns
- Implementing policies
- Facilitating programs
- Making referrals
- Sharing information about campus services and events
- Check out the Residence Life Calendar for important information on LLC openings, closings and meals.
- Information about room selection for returning students will be made available in January 2015 for the 2015-2016 Academic Year.
- Residence Life Handbook
- Duquesne's Campus Residency Policy requires that freshmen and sophomores live on campus or with a parent or guardian.
- Newly accepted students can log into DORI to learn how to get ready for their first weeks on campus. (You need a multipass password to log in.)