If your organization has received an allocation for a conference and you have attended it and have the receipts, you may apply for a reimbursement.
To request a reimbursement:
- Fill out the form below
- Attach all original receipts or proof of payment and return it to the SGA office (302 Union)
- Receipts must show that you have actually made a payment.
- Please completely fill out the form and follow all directions or there will most likely be a delay in processing your reimbursement
Additional Important Information
- When you turn in your form, please make sure you provide the last four digits of the social security number of the individual to whom the check is to be madeIf payment was made with a credit card the reimbursement can only be made payable to the organization or the cardholder
- If you have receipts from different cardholders, please fill out separate reimbursement forms
- Checks are usually delivered to the SGA office the following following the week you turn in your reimbursement form