Center for Student Involvement
The Center for Student Involvement (CSI) is committed to providing students an opportunity to become actively involved in student organizations, leadership, and co-curricular service.
Our office serves students by:
- Presenting cultural, educational, social and recreational programs in support of the Duquesne University Mission
- Offering advice and assistance in all phases of event planning for student organizations
- Recognizing over 200 student organizations
- Maintaining Campus Link
- Assisting with the coordination of service initiatives
- Coordinating SPIRIT Leadership Program workshops
- Operating and maintaining the Duquesne Union
- Reserving campus space for events through 25Live
Our staff extends services to all students and student organizations, faculty, staff, and alumni, and works closely with the members of the Class Councils, Duquesne Program Council, service organizations and the Student Government Association.