Career Champions are alumni and parents who recognize the talent, skills, and level of excellence that Duquesne University students possess. DU Career Champions take an active interest in helping students achieve their career goals.
There are several ways in which you may participate:
- Jobs & Internships: Identify internships and/or jobs in your company or hte organizations in which you belong
- Your Company: Connect us to your employer by providing us with contact information of those who recruit candidates
- Recruiting Events: Participate in job fairs and on-campus recruiting for internships and full-time positions
- Career Development: Contribute to students' understanding through panel presentations, networking, and mock interviews
- Workshops: Share your knowledge and career expertise on resume writing and interviewing techniques
- Your Academic School: Support your academic school by participating in school-specific events and programs
Please complete the information below to be enrolled as a Career Champion. Once the information is submitted it will be reviewed by the DU Career Champion team. Thank you for your interest in participating in Duquesne's students' career development.
If you have questions or are interested in becoming a DU Career Champion, please email Linda Loewer, Internship Coordinator.