School of Leadership & Professional Advancement
Students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees or the Paralegal Certificate are welcome to utilize all of the resources of the Career Services Center. All services are also available to alumni free of charge.
- DuqConnection on-line career management system to apply for jobs and internships
- Career counseling with a counselor familiar with the needs of adult students; phone appointments during regular office hours may be arranged for your convenience.
- Assistance with resumes, job search strategies, career planning, and on-line interest assessments
- On-line career resources and the Resource Library at Career Services Center
- Career Services’ job fairs, educational events and workshops.
By clicking on each of the following majors (coming soon!), you will be able to review
- skills developed in that major
- potential career fields
- stories from alumni about their personal career experiences
- additional resources to help you learn more about related careers
|Behavioral Science||Organizational Leadership|
|Criminal Justice and Forensic Science||Professional Communication|
|Computer Technology||Security Administration|
|Human Leadership||Strategic Public and
|Organizational Behavior||Training and Development|