School of Leadership & Professional Advancement
Students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees or the Paralegal Certificate are welcome to utilize all of the resources of the Career Services Center. All services are also available to alumni free of charge.
- DuqCareerLink on-line career management system to apply for jobs and internships
- Career counseling with a counselor familiar with the needs of adult students; phone appointments during regular office hours may be arranged for your convenience.
- Assistance with resumes, job search strategies, career planning, and on-line interest assessments
- On-line career resources and the Resource Library at Career Services Center
- Career Services’ job fairs, educational events and workshops.