Career and Job Search Resources
In today's world, it is an absolute necessity that job seekers utilize Internet resources. There's an abundance of research tools to help you be successful in your job or internship search. The staff at Career Services encourages you to use the following well respected web sites.
Use these resources to assist you in doing research on companies, industries, U.S. and international locations, and pretty much any career or job related topic.
- DuqConnection - Where employers seeking Duquesne University students post their jobs & internships
- Indeed.com - Career Services confidently recommends this site for your job search
- Glassdoor.com - An online career community where past and current employees submit company reviews, salaries, and interview information
- MyJobHelper.com - Help job seekers find jobs quickly and easily
- Vault - Extensive resources for the job search process.
- Wetfeet - Job search guides and tools for new job seekers.
- Our Internship web page provides resources for your internship search.
Get the most up-to-date need-to-know résumé and interview tips, plus advice on cover letters and more, from Job Choices magazines, provided by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). Both general and diveristy issues are chockful of information relevant to your future! In digital format, so you can access from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop!
You'll find additional resources under the following categories:
|Pittsburgh & Pennsylvania Resources||Career Services Resource Library|
|Diversity Employment Links||Seasonal & Summer Job Links|
|Working Internationally||Geographic & Relocation|
Our web pages contain links to other web sites over which we have no control; we are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any web site you visit.
The Career Services Center lists job and career-related web sites that meet the following criteria: require no fee or registration prior to viewing; are aligned with the mission of Duquesne University and the Career Services Center, such as diversity and inclusion; be easily navigated; and post professional and internship opportunities.We do not advertise specific schools, companies, or programs.
New sites may be submitted for consideration and are typically reviewed on a semi-annual basis. Please indicate the page on our site where you think your link would be appropriate.Requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.