Test Center Code: 2196
CLEP Application & Application Fees
(You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the application.)
- Application Fee: $20.00 payable by check or money order to Duquesne University. We must receive the application fee before the appointment can be scheduled.
- Call the 412.396.6204 to schedule an appointment.
- CLEP application and non-refundable application fee are due one week before testing.
- Two (2) forms of ID including one PHOTO ID must be presented on testing day.
Mail your application and $20.00 application fee to:
University Counseling Center
308 Administration Building
Pittsburgh, PA 15282-0235
Testing & Testing Fees
Testing Fee: $80.00 (Payable day of testing by check or credit card)
Where: Room 308, Administration Building
When: Monday thru Friday
Time: 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- You will receive an unofficial copy of your test scores on the day of the test, unless you are taking an exam with a composition requirement.
- An official score report will be sent from Educational Testing Service in 2 to 3 weeks.
A student may take any of the CLEP exams offered by ETS. However, Duquesne awards credits for these exams only. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ADVISOR BEFORE TAKING ANY CLEP EXAMS.
Study Guides including sample tests may be purchased in most college and commercial bookstores or from the College Board Web site for a fee. Libraries may also have preparation books available.