Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST)
We hope you are enjoying the rest of your school year and preparing to join us on the Bluff in a few short months! FAST is an optional four day program to help you transition to your time as a student here at Duquesne. Each school has two days to pick from.
Please feel free to contact us with any remaining questions or concerns you may have.
Upcoming FAST Dates:
July 8 or 10: Pharmacy, Liberal Arts, Music, and Nursing
July 9 or 11: Business, Health Sciences, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, and Education
Additional Important Dates:
August 19: Freshman Move In
August 20-24: New Student Orientation
The FAST Program Can Help:
- Meet your academic advisor
- Learn about health services, financial aid, tuition deferment, safety, security and student activities.
- Get your student ID
- Set up your student bank account
- Order or purchase books and computer. Check out the Computer Store's Back-to-School Catalog!
- Connect with future classmates
- Take language placement exams
For any question regarding the FAST program please contact FAST Coordinator Adam Wasilko at email@example.com or by phone at 412.396.6657.