A A Email Print Share

Getting Around Campus


  • The Office of Special Services will assist each student in procuring reasonable accommodations in the Living/Learning Centers and classroom facilities.
  • Accessible classroom relocations can be made through the Office of Special Services on an as needed basis for students who use wheelchairs or are mobility impaired.

Special Parking Areas/Permits

  • Students who possess a handicapped license plate can purchase a standard parking permit and park in designated handicap parking areas.
  • View our Handicapped Access/Parking Map for further details.
  • For additional information on parking call the University's Parking Office at 412.396.5813.