Parents' Annual Giving
Providing an exceptional education and experience to our students requires consistent annual support, and gifts of all sizes, from thousands of parents, alumni and friends, come together to make this possible.
The Duquesne Parents' Fund, the parents' contribution to the University's annual giving program, The Duquesne Fund, makes the difference every day for all students across the Bluff.
The Duquesne experience transforms every student in different ways. No matter what aspects mean the most to your family, your annual gift to The Duquesne Parents' Fund ensures that today's students enjoy the same life-changing benefits that students on the Bluff before them remember and cherish.
What will your gift benefit? You decide!
Every donor, every gift, every year - enhances every aspect of the Duquesne experience. Donations are spent in the year they are received, so they have an immediate impact on our students. Your gift may be:
- Unrestricted, providing the university with financial flexibility and stability to address areas of greatest need;
- Or, designated to the school of your child's study or to key initiatives that have made an impact on your child's Duquesne experience: scholarships, Spiritan Campus Ministry, the Gumberg Library or the Duquesne Athletic Fund.
Whatever you choose, your gift goes to work right away to benefit all students.
We invite you to explore opportunities to get involved and learn more about how investing in The Duquesne Parents' Fund makes a difference on campus and beyond.
- Questions about your gift? Learn more about The Duquesne Parents' Fund by reading the FAQ. Additional questions and concerns can be directed to Melissa Keebler at 412.396.2358.
- Ready to make a gift? Give securely online or by mail. You can also visit our Matching Gifts search page to learn if you qualify for a corporate matching gift and how to claim this benefit to double or triple your gift's value!
- Interested in volunteer opportunities? Learn how you can share your time as a Career Champion, admissions volunteer, mentor, or event host in your area.
- Don't forget to visit the Parents section of the University website to find helpful resources and important date reminders.
Thank you for being a part of the Duquesne community!