New Coalition Lets Green Energy Buyers Choose Pennsylvania Wind
Wind Industry, Environmental Leaders and Policymakers to Discuss Launch
Wind energy industry leaders, environmental advocates and policymakers, including:
- Stephen Schillo, vice president for management and business, Duquesne University
- Rich Fitzgerald, Allegheny County executive
- John Hanger, special counsel, Eckert Seamans Cherin Mellott LLC
- Audrey Russo, president and CEO, Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Bob White, vice president, AES
- Katie Bellezza, marketing manager, EverPower.
WHAT: Press conference to announce the launch of ChoosePAWind and www.choosepawind.com, which touts the economic and environmental benefits of wind power for Pennsylvania.
WHERE: Duquesne University, Power Center Ball Room, Forbes Avenue and Chatham Square, Pittsburgh
WHEN: Thursday, Feb. 2, at 11 a.m.
Founded in 1878, Duquesne is consistently ranked among the nation's top Catholic universities for its award-winning faculty and tradition of academic excellence. Duquesne, a campus of nearly 10,000 graduate and undergraduate students, has been nationally recognized for its academic programs, community service and commitment to sustainability. Follow Duquesne University on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.