Call for Posters
The third annual conference in this scholarly series on the Integrity of Creation will focus on the Global Water Crisis. The conference presentations will address a variety of interdisciplinary perspectives including science, law & policy, ethics, and religion. This call for posters invites the submission of posters for presentation at the conference. Successful applicants also will be invited to write an essay based on the Poster for inclusion in the published Conference Proceedings. Guidance for preparing Posters can be found at the following links:
- To provide a scholarly opportunity to engage established and emerging research on the conference topic
- To foster interdisciplinary discourse on each topic, such as among science, health, philosophy, religion and policy
- To enlighten public awareness and discussion of the conference topic
The Call for Posters invites Proposals by submitting an Abstract
Abstract: All Abstracts will undergo blinded peer review by a Review Committee. The Presenter's name and presentation title will appear in the Conference Program.
- The Abstract narrative should be 300 words maximum, formatted with one-inch margins and 12-pt Times New Roman typeface
- 1st Line: the name and credentials of the presenters
- 2nd Line: the name of the presenter's institution, city, state.
- 3rd Line: the title of the Poster
- The Abstract should discuss the Purpose, Context/Background, Method/Process, and Outcomes
Please click here to access the 2017 abstract submission form.