Internal Funding Opportunities
- Presidential Scholarship Award
- Hunkele Dreaded Disease
- Faculty Development Fund
- Bridge Funding Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Consortia - Guidelines for Requesting Seed Funding
- The Grant Advisor Plus
- Subscription services available to on campus users only.
- The Sponsored Programs Information Network (SPIN)
- SPIN is an up-to-date listing of national and international government and private funding sources. It is the number one database of its kind and used by over 700 institutions worldwide.
- Proposal Central
- An e-grantmaking website shared by many government, non-profit, and private grant-making organizations.
- All discretionary grants offered by the 26 federal grant-making agencies can be found on Grants.gov.
- NIH RePORTER
A database of Biomedical Research funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Search for information, including abstracts, for awards made since 1989.
- Award Databases for U.S. Department of Education Grants and Contracts
Sign up for Email Alerts
Duquesne faculty members are strongly encouraged to register as SMARTS users. The Office of Research offers this service free to faculty. Enter your profile.Grants.gov Email Alerts
- My NSF Email Alerts
- NIH Guide to Grants & Contracts
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- NASA Acquisition Notification Service
- U.S. Department of Education Newsletters and Journals
- National Center for Education Research
- U.S. Department of Justice
- National Center for Environmental Research
Federal Agency Links
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Department of Defense (DOD) Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)