Retirement Savings Plan
Review the recent fee disclosure communication here.
Duquesne University retirement plan is designed to help employees accumulate the funds they need for a comfortable future. The plan offers:
- The ability for employees to begin contributing their own money on a pre-tax basis among two carriers: Fidelity and TIAA-CREF.
- A wide choice of investment options to customize savings.
- Eligibility for a University contribution that usually begins after 12 months of employment. Eligible employees contribute 5% of base salary while the University contributes 8%
- Immediate vesting of contributions, so employees have the right to receive all of the money in their accounts when they leave.
- Contributions and investment earnings grow on a tax-deferred basis in a 403(b) plan until distribution is made.
Review Quarterly Reports
Retirement Plan Forms and Guides
TIAA-CREF Online Enrollment
Plan Codes Retirement Choice RC405488
Retirement Choice Plus RCP 405488
Fidelity Online Enrollment
Plan Number 68969