Graphic Design Coordinator - Athletics - New Posting
Assistant Women's Swimming Coach - New Posting
Academic Advisor - School of Education Internal Applicants Only! - Job Posting Deadline Date - April 28, 2017 @ 12:00 Noon.
Part-time Leadership Annual Giving Officer - New Posting
Leadership Annual Giving Officer - New Posting
Gift Planning Officer - New Posting
Associate Director - External Relations -No longer accepting resumes.
Major Gifts Officer - (2) Openings - University Advancement - New Posting - April 4, 2017
Business Consultant - Small Business Development Center - No longer accepting applications.
Major Gifts Officer - University Advancement
Part-time Program Director - Center for Catholic Faith and Culture - New Posting
Part-time Networking Strategist - Center for Catholic Faith and Culture - New Posting
How to Apply for a Support Staff or Professional/Managerial Position
- Apply to one or more specific positions. We cannot guarantee that resumes submitted for general review will be forwarded to a hiring manager.
- Application materials should be submitted to Human Resources rather than the hiring department.
- For each position you are interested in, submit a resume and a cover letter noting the job title and number. If you are applying for two jobs, submit two resumes and two cover letters.
- You are not required to submit an Employment Application with your resume and cover letter, but are encouraged to do so if you wish.
- Once your resume and cover letter have been submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement letter to confirm successful receipt of your materials.
- Your materials will be initially reviewed by a Recruiter, who will then forward your submission to the hiring manager for further consideration.
How will I know where I stand in the interview process?
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter via e-mail or U.S. mail to confirm that your materials have been received.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to update each individual on the status of his/her application.
- Feel free to contact the Office of Human Resources for an update on the status of the position you are interested in.
Who should I contact if I have a question?
- For a question about a faculty job, a support staff, or a professional/managerial position in an academic department, contact Marla Bradford, Senior Employment Recruiter (email@example.com).
- For a question about any position in a non-academic area, such as Student Life or Management & Business, contact Heidi Bachner, Employment Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org).