Support Staff Openings
Administrative Assistant - McAnulty College - New Posting - Resume Deadline Date 8/21/2017
Assistant to the Director of Student Teaching and Field Placement - New Posting - Resume Deadline Date 9/1/2017
Building Operations Employee I - Facilities Management - New Posting
Administrative Assistant - Office of Financial Aid - New Posting
Laboratory Technician I - Biological Sciences - New Posting
Administrative Assistant - McAnulty College - No longer accepting resumes.
HRIS Specialist - Updated Posting
Police Communications Operator - No longer accepting resumes.
Part-time Evening/Weekend Supervisor - Gumberg Library - New Posting
Part-time Administrative Assistant - School of Law
Temporary Part-time Parking Attendant I - Parking Services
How to Apply for a Support Staff or Professional/Managerial Position
- Apply to one or more specific positions. We cannot guarantee that resumes submitted for general review will be forwarded to a hiring manager.
- Application materials should be submitted to Human Resources rather than the hiring department.
- For each position you are interested in, submit a resume and a cover letter noting the job title and number. If you are applying for two jobs, submit two resumes and two cover letters.
- You are not required to submit an Employment Application with your resume and cover letter, but are encouraged to do so if you wish.
- Once your resume and cover letter have been submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement letter to confirm successful receipt of your materials.
- Your materials will be initially reviewed by a Recruiter, who will then forward your submission to the hiring manager for further consideration.
How will I know where I stand in the interview process?
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter via e-mail or U.S. mail to confirm that your materials have been received.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to update each individual on the status of his/her application.
- Feel free to contact the Office of Human Resources for an update on the status of the position you are interested in.
Who should I contact if I have a question?
- Please contact the Office of Human Resources by phone at 412.396.6575 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.