Wellness and Fitness Events and Programs
Employees can participate in educational events on fitness, financial and mental health topics, co-sponsored by Training and Development with the Health Service and University Wellness Committee.
- Various fitness workshops in the Power Center, the recreational facility for students and staff
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Watchers Membership Discount
- Personal Budget and Financial Planning Workshops
- Saving and Investing Information Sessions
- LytleEAP Resources (for assistance with maintaining emotional stability and work life balance)
Fitness and Recreation
At the Power Center, fitness and recreation is our passion. Employees have free access to intramurals, group fitness classes and exceptional cardio and weight equipment.
The Recreation Department is committed to ensuring that your Power Center experience is challenging, fun and inspiring.