Follow these steps to apply to the Duquesne University ESL Program:
- Provide certified copies of original academic records. Include secondary school and post-secondary school, accompanied by certified translations into English.
- Print and complete the Mandatory Information Form.
- If you completed your education more than one year ago, provide a written resume or statement showing what you have done since finishing your coursework.
3. You will receive an email confirming your completed application.
4. You will be required to provide a certified bank verification letter and/or scholarship letter after you are accepted.
You may also mail your application and required documents to the address below.
Center for Global Engagement
601 Duquesne Union
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15282 U.S.A.