Be a Student for the Day...Visit Us
The Leading Teacher Program Invites You To Visit Us!
Campus visits are one of the most helpful ways for you to decide where the best fit is for you to spend your next four years.
You and your family are invited to visit Duquesne University's School of Education and discover what it's like to be a part of our Leading Teacher Program.
Contact us and we will help coordinate a visit for you when classes are in session. Please note that Tuesdays and Thursdays are optimal days to visit, due to class scheduling.
Visits may include the following:
- Observe a freshman or sophomore-level education class
- Have lunch with a School of Education Student Ambassador
- Receive a personal overview of the Leading Teacher Program from a School of Education representative
- Schedule a campus tour or an optional meeting with the admissions office
Please note that classes will not be in session during the following times:
- January 6 • Monday • First Day of Classes for the Spring Semester
- January 19 • Monday • Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- March 2-7 • Monday-Saturday • Spring Break
- April 2-6 • Thursday-Monday • Easter Break
- April 28 • Last Day of Classes for the Spring Semester
- August 24 • Monday • Classes begin for the Fall Semester
- September 7 • Monday • Labor Day
- November 1 • Sunday • Holy Day, All Saints Day
- November 23-28 • Monday-Saturday • Thanksgiving Break
- December 8 • Tuesday • Holy Day, Immaculate Conception
- December 7 • Last Day of Classes for the Fall Semester