Be a Student for the Day...Visit Us
Be a Student for the Day...Visit us!
The Duquesne Experience is Within Your Reach!
Campus visits are one of the most helpful ways for you to decide where the best fit is for you to spend your next four years.
You and your family are invited to visit Duquesne University's School of Education and discover what it's like to be an active part of the Duquesne community as a student in our Leading Teacher Program.
Contact us and we will help coordinate a visit for you when classes are in session. Please note that Tuesdays and Thursdays are optimal days to visit, due to class scheduling.
Visits may include the following:
- Observe a freshman or sophomore-level education class
- Have lunch or Starbucks with a School of Education Student Ambassador
- Receive a personal overview of the Leading Teacher Program from a School of Education representative
- Visit our Curriculum Center. a unique PreK-12 resource for students and alumni
- Schedule a campus tour or an optional meeting with the admissions office
- Take a campus tour and meet with an admissions counselor
Student activity on campus is much more limited when classes are not in session. To gain a realistic perspective of student life at Duquesne, please note the following dates when planning your visit.
- August 22 • Monday • Classes begin for the Fall Semester
- September 5 • Monday • Labor Day
- November 1 • Tuesday • Holy Day, All Saints Day
- November 21-27 • Monday-Saturday • Thanksgiving Break
- December 6 • Tuesday • Last Day of Classes for the Fall Semester
- December 8 • Thursday • Holy Day, Immaculate Conception
- January 12 • Thursday • First Day of Classes for the Spring Semester
- January 16 • Monday • Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- March 6-11 • Monday-Saturday • Spring Break
- April 13-17 • Thursday-Monday • Easter Break
- May 2 • Tuesday • Last Day of Classes for the Spring Semester