Liberal Studies Curriculum
This program includes two segments of core courses- one from the Liberal Arts and one from Leadership.
Liberal Studies Core Curriculum - 9 Credits
Designed by faculty in the Liberal Arts, the core courses will examine classic works on leadership, and seek to understand how the profound insights of the past and the ideas of current scholars can help the modern leader to function.
- Humanistic Perspective of Leadership
- Social, Political and Economic Issues in Leadership
- Ethical Spiritual Dimensions of Leadership
Leadership Core Curriculum - 18 Credits
- Introduction to the Graduate Study of Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Leading People and Managing Relationships
- Choose two: Organizational Communication for Leaders, Decision Making and Problem Solving, or Valuing a Diverse Workforce
- Leadership Colloquium
Electives - 9 Credits
Students may choose electives from courses offered in any graduate program in the School of Leadership and Professional Advancement. Six credits are transferable into the program from other graduate institutions pending approval of the program director.