The PAA vision is to provide a shared pathway of lifelong professional development and opportunities for Alumni and future graduates in partnership with the School of Pharmacy.
- Provide programs, services, and resources that foster the continuous professional development of the alumni.
- Establish a support network that will provide benefit to both local and remote alumni members.
- Provide alumni with student mentoring and precepting opportunities and serve as a valuable resource to student pharmacists.
- Cultivate and nurture communication among the alumni, the School of pharmacy and the University.
- Contribute to the advancement of pharmacy practice through service to the profession.
- Support and promote the mission of the School of Pharmacy and the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- We encourage and recognize the dedication and accomplishments of alumni in service to the profession of Pharmacy.
- We recognize the potential of alumni and student pharmacists to have an impact as leaders in the provision of health care.
- We are committed, dedicated and fully supportive of the pursuit of pharmacy excellence.
- We serve as mentors, educators and role models.
- We are committed to supporting the educational and intellectual needs of our members.
- We respect ethical and spiritual values which serve as the foundation of our organization.
Values that encourage Alumni Association Members, Pharmacy School and the University to use our services.