When to Pay eBill
- eBills are issued prior to the start of the semester.
- Payment is due in full by the end of the first week of classes.
- Any unpaid balance will be assessed a 1.5% late payment fee each month.
- A financial hold will be placed on any delinquent student account.
- Holds can delay registration, room assignments, official transcript release and awarding of diplomas.
- Holds can be resolved by paying in full, or contacting Student Accounts.
Get details on these options to make payments. You can:
- Pay online through QuikPAY using echeck or credit card
- Pay monthly, using the flexible monthly payment plan
- Pay by mail
P O Box 640094
Pittsburgh, PA 15264
- Pay in Person
The Cashier's Office is located on the ground floor of the Administration Building. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Cash or check payments for .student tuition accounts are accepted. Computers are also available for online access to QuikPay for echeck and credit card payments. Payments in excess of $10,000 made with cash in one transaction or that total $10,000 in two or more transactions per term, will require IRS form 8300 to be completed by the University. The student will be asked to provide a copy of their drivers license or passport to complete this filing.
|How to Pay Your eBill