Advanced Credit Honors Initiative (ACHI)
ACHI is an exciting way for high school juniors and seniors to take University courses at Duquesne and earn up to 30 college credits (that’s one year!) while you are in high school.
At the time of application you must have:
- Completed your sophomore year of high school
- Obtained a Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
You must complete a Duquesne University paper application for undergraduate admission.
- Include an official high school transcript
- Check off the box marked ACHI
- Provide one letter of reference from your high school guidance counselor
- All ACHI application fees are waived.
Cost and Credit Information:
- Students can take up to two courses each term and receive University credit for courses taken
- Tuition is $266.00 per credit for the 2015-16 Academic Year.
- Most classes are 100 level courses worth 3 credits
CCHS students have full access to Duquesne’s library and computer facilities.
Credits may be applied toward a Duquesne University degree or transferred to many public and private colleges and universities. If you decide to attend Duquesne University you must reapply for regular admission using the application form.