Follow these three easy steps to get started:
- EVALUATE your choices. Review this guide, and sign-up for an Information Session with our Benefits Office staff at x5106. If you are married, compare our benefit options to those through your spouse’s employer.
- ENROLL ONLINE through Benefficiency, Duquesne’s confidential, web-based benefits manager between.
Log in to Benefficiency
Enter Organization ID: Duquesne
- Enter your Username: Your user name is your first initial and entire last name. For example, if your name is Robert Smith, the username would be ‘rsmith.’ In the rare event that two or more people have the same name combination (i.e., Robert Smith and Rose Smith), you will need to contact the Benefits Office staff at x5106 for assistance.
- Enter your Password. The default password and the password for new users is the last four digits in your Social Security Nummber.
- Select Forgot Username/Password if you need assistance with your password.
- REVIEW your selections carefully and print your confirmation page. Be sure your selections are what you wanted. Deductions for your new benefits will begin on the next available pay date. Compare your paycheck against your online enrollment to verify your selections. Federal guidelines only permit changes for a qualified life event after the initial enrollment period.
Remember, even if you decide to waive University medical coverage, you must still complete the enrollment process to select your other benefits:
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary supplemental vacation, term life insurance, dependent life insurance, long-term disability