Due to system maintenance, the Banner system, including Banner Admin Pages and Self-Service Banner accessed through DORI, will be unavailable from 8 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 17, until 3 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 18.
What does this mean for me?
During this time, students will not be able to:
- View academic transcripts, class schedules or grades in Self-Service Banner
- Access student accounts to view and print bills, and see account details
- Place an order for transcripts or print enrollment verifications
- Reset their MultiPass password (potential outage).
In addition, employees will not be able to:
- Use Banner Admin Pages for managing student, finance, financial aid, alumni/advancement and human resources/payroll information
- Use Self-Service Banner to access pay information, budget queries, leave balances and tax forms
- Use Banner Workflow for personnel requisitions, adjunct assignments, employee separations and grade changes
- Reset their MultiPass password (potential outage)
- Use Cognos for reporting.
Blackboard, email, MyLEAD, Starfish and most Duquesne online services and DORI channels will still be operational during the Banner outage.
Need more information?
For more information, please contact the CTS Help Desk at 412.396.4357 (HELP) or email@example.com and reference change ticket 31312.