Manage Your Devices
You can manage your Duo MFA devices using the Duo Device Management portal in DORI. Device management options include:
- Reactivate Duo Mobile: Reconnects the Duo Mobile app to a new mobile device.
- Change Device Name: Allows you to modify the device name.
- Delete Device: Unenrolls the selected device in Duo.
Note: If you are activating the Duo Mobile app on a new smartphone, select Call Me when prompted to verify your login request.
*CTS recently enabled Duo Restore, which allows you to back up Duo-protected accounts and third party accounts for recovery to the same device or to a new device. For more information, please visit Duo's website regarding this feature: Duo Restore
- Sign into DORI at www.duq.edu/dori.
- Select the Duo Device Management tab.
- Verify your login request with an already-enrolled device or passcode.
- Click Device Options for the device you want to manage.
- Follow the onscreen steps to make changes to the selected device.