XFINITY On Campus
XFINITY On Campus (XOC) is designed for students living in on-campus housing and is included as part of the students' housing fees. Using their school credentials, students living on campus can log in to XOC, allowing them to:
- Access over 90 "TV Everywhere" apps when off-campus
- Stream live TV and thousands of Xfinity On Demand shows and movies directly to their laptop, desktop, and mobile devices (including Apple, Android, and Kindle) all while staying connected to your campus network.
How Do I Access XOC?
For full access, students must be connected to either DuqNet or DuqNet-IoT. However, some free TV content (TV Go & TV Everywhere) is available off campus as long as the student is registered as an on-campus resident. You can access streaming TV and content from any supported browser.
To Access XFINITY On Campus:
- Navigate to xfinityoncampus.com.
- Select Duquesne University as your school.
- Enter your MultiPass username and password when prompted.
For a walkthrough on how to connect, and for answers to some frequently asked questions, see here.