Managing Your Duo Devices
You can manage your Duo devices using the Duo Device Management portal. Device management options include:
- Reactivate Duo Mobile: Reconnects the Duo Mobile app to a new mobile device.
- Change Device Name: Allows you to modify the device name.
- Delete Device: Unenrolls the selected device in Duo.
Note: If you are activating the Duo Mobile app on a new mobile phone, use the Call Me MFA option when accessing Duo Device Management portal.
- Visit duq.edu/dori and sign in with your MultiPass credentials.
- Select the Duo Device Management tab.
- Complete an MFA login process with your preferred device.
- Click Device Options for the device you want to manage.
- Follow the onscreen steps to make changes to the selected device.