Computing and Technology Services (CTS) offers a variety of tools to the campus community to help keep users safe online. Some of these tools include:
- Multi-Factor Authentication with Duo - Adds an additional layer of security to protect your identity and university data.
- Safelinks Email Protection Tool - Keeps users safe by re-writing links and scanning for viruses within attachments
- Authentication - Single Sign On (SSO) and Identity Management
- Sophos Antivirus - Sophos Home for personal devices and Sophos Intercept X on Duquesne-owned machines
- Spirion - Scans for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on Duquesne-owned machines and directs users to remediate any matches