Mission Micro-Grant Application Guidelines
How to Apply
All applications must be completed online by March 16, 2021 and include the following:
- Signatures from the applicant's Chair and Dean
- Narrative (maximum of 6 pages, double-spaced) that includes the following components:
- The project purpose, significance, and relation to the University's mission and identity
- Methodology, assessment, anticipated outcome
- One page budget. Eligible expenses include travel, materials, or fees. Funds may not be used for salary.
- List of courses taught and the semester/year in which they were offered
- For previous micro-grant recipients, a description of the prior grant's outcomes
- Curriculum Vitae
Faculty are encouraged to contact the Center for Catholic Faith and Culture with questions.