Center for Teaching Excellence
CTE helps faculty and graduate student teaching assistants excel as teacher-scholars deeply invested in their students' learning.
Welcome to the Center for Teaching Excellence!
Learn more about our history and values, meet our staff, see our upcoming events, find support for your faculty or graduate careers, celebrate your teaching, and solicit feedback on your teaching. Learn how to best teach and learn at Duquesne with a wide range of resources.
Fall 2020 and HyFlex Resources
- HyFlex Classrooms - A page dedicated to training and education of HyFlex classrooms at Duquesne
- Hyflex Training and Workshops - An ongoing list of training and educational opportunities around HyFlex
- Hyflex Classroom Attendance Considerations - (Multipass login required). Ideas for who attends your class in person and online.
- TAP 60 - An adminstrative policy for employee rules related to returning to campus during COVID-19 pandemic
- DORI Channel for Faculty - (Multipass login required) Updates and Resources in one easy location
- COVID-19 Response Site - Find the latest news, University updates, facts and resources on COVID-19
- Syllabus Points of Inclusion - A running list of considerations for syllabus statements
Check out The Flourishing Academic. This multi-voice blog features posts on teaching and learning by CTE staff and peer leaders. Please visit often, comment actively, and teach enthusiastically!